State statue 167.10 requires a "user's permit" to legally possess Consumer Fireworks in the State of Wisconsin. In general, Consumer Fireworks consist of anything that flies or explodes. Not sparklers, smoke bombs, tanks, etc.
Uncle Sam's is located in the Town of Wayne, and the Town issues permits for $4.00. When placing your order, we will collect all the necessary information from you to submit to the Town to get a permit. When you arrive to pickup your order, your permit will be issued by the Town and we will give you a copy. The $4.00 fee will be included in your shopping cart at checkout.
The permit issued by the Town of Wayne allows you to purchase and possess fireworks in the entire state, and use them on our shooting site on July 4th, 2024 and December 31st, 2024. To legally use the fireworks at any other location requires a user's permit from the local municipality you'll be shooting the fireworks from.
The permit is valid from the date of issue through December 31st, 2024. You only need to get a permit once per year, we keep a copy on file so you'll only pay for it once.
You do not have to be a resident of Wisconsin to be issued a permit, the Town even issues permits to Canadians!

Already have a permit?

Unfortunately, it is a legally-binding requirement of the Town that we can only sell Consumer Fireworks to those that hold a Town of Wayne User's Permit.